- Can Blow to Know accept both coins and dollar bills?
No, Blow to Know is limited to accept either coins or dollar bills
- Do the acceptors give change?
No, it doesn’t.
- How many coins can the machine accept? Does it have to be always the same coin?
You can adjust the machine to work for a maximum of 4 coins of the same type.
- How many quarters does it hold?
- How many bills does the stacker hold?
- Can the machine run for free?
Yes. A push button model is available.
- Can I change the language of the breath alcohol analyzer?
Yes, you can. There are six languages available and fifteen possible combinations among them.
- Can it offer instructions in two languages for a single test?
Yes, it can.
- Can the messages of the machine be personalized?
Yes, for orders of more than 200 machines.
- Can it measure the legal drink-driving limit of my state?
Yes, it can.
- And if that legal limit changes, can I adjust the machine so that it can operate within the new limit? Yes, you can, following the provided instructions for use.
- Can the voice of the machine be switched off?
Yes, it can. Follow the instructions for use.
- Can the volume be turned up?
Yes, it can, following the provided instructions for use.
- Can Blow to Know be customized to measure the legal drinking / blood alcohol content (BAC) limit of each state?
Yes, each machine can be manually set (and reset) to accommodate any BAC level.
- How long is it necessary to wait between tests to have a reliable result?
- Why shouldn't I smoke or drink 10 minutes before the test?
Chemicals and residue in the mouth from recent drinking and smoking can significantly impact the test results.
- What happens if someone blows some liquid into Blow to Know when the test is being done?
Nothing happens. The machine has a liquid outlet system.
- Does Blow to Know come with an instruction manual?
Yes, it is included with the Blow to Know.
- Are instructions easy to understand?
Yes, very easy.
- Can Blow to Know be customized to measure the legal drinking / blood alcohol content limit of each state?
- Yes, each machine can be manually set (and reset) to accommodate any BAC level.
What happens if someone blows some liquid into Blow to Know when the test is being done?
- Nothing happens. The machine has a liquid outlet system.
Can the straws be removed at one time?
- No. It is impossible for the machine to dispense all of the straws at one time. Blow to Know is equipped with a system that allows for only one straw to be dispensed at a time.
- How many straws does Blow to Know hold at one time?
The machine can hold up to 750 straws at one time.
- Is it easy to load straws into the machine?
Yes. Your account representative can help you with this task.
- Where is the machine mounted, on the wall or on top of the bar?
The machine must be mounted only on a wall and requires an electrical outlet.
- Is the metal body of the machine resistant to bumps, cigarette, lighter or match burns?
Yes, it is.
- How often do I have to calibrate the machine?
We recommend a calibration every 3 months. Your account representative can help you with this important detail.
- Which types of locations are appropriate for Blow to Know?
Any place where people take alcoholic drinks, such as pubs, restaurants, bars, clubs. Opportunities exist at weddings and functions, as well as hotels, gas stations and parking garages.
- How does it give the result of the test?
The result is displayed on a screen as well as through voice messages; the machine doesn’t provide any ticket.
- What are the visual indications on the machine for?
They help the user make the test in places where the high noise levels would make it impossible to hear the voiced messages.
- What is the guarantee of the machine?
Blow to Know comes with a 24 month warranty.
- Who should I contact if I need assistance?
Technical assistance is available Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.781.309.2833
- Can I send suggestions in order to improve your machine or to give new ideas?
Yes, of course. They are welcome.
- Can I suggest a new question to your list?
Yes, you can. We appreciate your collaboration.
Copyright © 2019 Blow to Know - All Rights Reserved.